banner

how to fix high reverse t3

Can I take my desiccated thyroid or T3 once a day?

November 22, 2018

Can I take my desiccated thyroid or T3 once a day?

Dr. Friedman uses various different treatments for hypothyroidism. A traditional treatment is to give a preparation of levothyroxine, such as Synthroid, Levoxyl, or Unithroid. This can be given once a day because the T4 has a long half-life, which means it stays in your body for a long time. However, Dr. Friedman also uses combination […]

Read More

I Have Been Diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer, Do I need My Thyroid Removed?

November 22, 2018

I Have Been Diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer, Do I need My Thyroid Removed?

Thyroid cancer is quite common but very few people die from it or have a shortened lifespan because of it. In other words, don't worry. Many people have a thyroid nodule found in their neck area. Sometimes you the patient notices a lump, sometimes the doctor finds it, and sometimes it shows up on other […]

Read More

New Hypothyroid Medications

August 1, 2018

New Hypothyroid Medications

There are several new thyroid hormone preparations that can be used to treat patients with hypothyroidism. These include a new preparation of levothyroxine called Tirosint that is the only thyroid preparation in a gel capsule. There is also new preparation of desiccated thyroid (from porcine thyroid) called WP thyroid, that is similar to Nature-Throid. Many […]

Read More

Should I take T3 only for my hypothyroidism?

July 13, 2018

Should I take T3 only for my hypothyroidism?

The thyroid gland makes 2 hormones, T4 and T3. T3 is the active hormone, and the body converts T4 to T3 by deiodinases. Most patients with hypothyroidism are treated with T4, and their doctors assume that it gets converted to T3 physiologically. For many patients this happens, and many patients do well on T4-alone treatment. […]

Read More

how to fix high reverse t3

Source: https://www.goodhormonehealth.com/tag/high-reverse-t3/

Posted by: sheleybestione.blogspot.com

0 Response to "how to fix high reverse t3"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel